Thursday, April 3, 2014

Challenge progress

Oh, totally forgot to mention how my #100HappyDays was going! It is really helping me feel better in the midst of all the crises because it's making me think about and sometimes go out of my way to look for/ do things that make me happy. Most of the time, it's my Peanut and BooBoo :) As well as making me share when they are doing new and awesome things, it also helps me feel calmer and more grateful for how lucky I am to have been blessed so much. Happy healthy kids who are growing and learning and have a wonderful outlook on life are the best! So BooBoo wants to be held a lot and Peanut just made a "Monet" on my wall with the wrong crayons... they are only going to be Two and Teething for a little and this time will pass.

One of my favorite quotes in one of my favorite comics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment