Thursday, May 29, 2014

No Rest for the ... Mommy

Saw this and had to share...

A True Challenge with Kids...
I wish I could #challengeaccepted this, but since naps for the girls are a struggle at times... At 2 1/2, Peanut wants to give them up but isn't ready. She gets too cranky and insists that BooBoo should be awake too. The latter is getting better; the former... well, hopefully one of these days it'll get better. After all, this too shall pass and they grow too fast in most other ways.

But Wow, it's been a while since I last updated.
I'm almost done with my #100HappyDays challenge! It's been a real blast to do. Usually it is about Peanut and BooBoo, but what more could I want? Peanut cracks me up constantly with what she says and does, and BooBoo is growing so fast and so well... she's standing on her own but not quite sure about doing more than a step or two. That is fine though - she's just under 10 months and Big Sister Peanut is so willing to help her (whether Mommy wants her to or not...)

Crafting is going soooo well. I have not yet set up the new Moms by Design site, although the Facebook is still up and will be updated with that when the time comes. My friend is due in September, so I figure I have till August-ish to improve my inventory to be ready for the reopening. I can't wait to show y'all what has been made recently ~ it's been fabulous learning and playing with new skills and new projects <3

Oh, there's my cue - naptime is over! We'll talk soon!

Progress Bar:
Sunday Mystery Sampler - only have the black to finish bordering :)
Peanut's - ~24%? (about to start the bottom Bunny and block ) but did more butterflies since last time
BooBoo's - not started (waiting to be done with Peanut's)
Crochet blankets - Finished JJs and the commission for her friend. Doing another for fun, gave up trying to Grape Fizz loom the way I had been (Word to the wise - flat looming on the Boye long loom? Don't Extend It! You could break your loom ~ Didn't, but it definitely weakened it), playing with a Loom Dragon and a fancy scarf pattern
Games - completed some games for the achievement points since last time, playing Enchanted Arms on Xbox360, thinking already about what's next

No comments:

Post a Comment